Tech Wars VIQC Pitching In Tournament at NCCC
- Event Code
- VEX IQ Competition
- Event Type
- Event Format
- Spots Open
- Event Region
- New York-North
- It is past the registration deadline.
Welcome to the Tech Wars @NCCC Pitching In tourament sponsored by iDESIGN Solutions. Please review the agenda and general information sections on the event page, and make sure to have all those associated with the team complete the Online Consent Form prior to the event. Try to arrive between 8:30-9:00 AM to complete inspection. Start time will be 9:15 AM and our event does end no later than 12:15 PM. No Skills will be offered at this event due to time constraints.
Grade Level: All
Skills Challenge Offered: No
Judging Format: No judging
Event Dates & Locations
3111 Saunders Settlement Road
Sanborn, New York 14132
Contact InformationYou must login to contact this Event Partner
Arrival- 8:30-9 AM
Inspection occurs as soon as you arrive in gym.
First match is set to begin at 9:15 AM
Based on the numbrer of teams entered will determine how many matches we can provide in our given time allotment.
Event is over by 12:15 PM
Volunteers needed! Please contact Scott at (877) 730-4770 x 222# or scott @idesignsol.com if you are interested in any of the following roles:
Head Referee, Refreree, or Robot Inspector.
Emergency/Bad Weather Policy
In the event of an emergency or if your team is experiecning issues attending the event due to bad weather, please call or text the Primary Contact event day phone (716-604-6723) and include your organization/school name and team number(s).
If there is inclement weather, please check the General Information event tab for updates. Teams will be noticed via email at least 24 hours prior to the event if the event needs to be post-poned or cancelled.
The only fee paid is the $5 for the Robotevents fee and is non-refundable.
Health and Safety Policies
COVID Protocols for this event:
- Properly fitting masks will be required at all times when indoors, with the exception of when seated and eating. Mask breaks can be taken at an individuals discretion outdoors.
- Teams are asked to maintain 3' of distance between members at all times.
- Teams are asked to remain at their designated team table unless participating in a match or skills. Team members can sit in the bleachers and view matches - please remain distanced at least 3' from others.
- Disinfecting wipes and hand sanitizer will be available at every team table, teams are encouraged to make use of them frequently.
- No Judging due to time contstraints of this event at NCCC.