CANCELED Cold Spring VIQC Live Remote Blended Tournament (LRT)
- Event Code
- VEX IQ Competition
- Event Type
- Live Remote Tournament
- Event Format
- Spots Open
- Event Region
- Max Registrations per Organization
100% of total capacity is reserved
20 remaining spots are reserved for Indiana.
- This event has been canceled.
- It is past the registration deadline.
** ALL INFORMATION IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE BASED ON NEW LRT SYSTEM ABILITIES **
**Please read the entire event posting prior to registering for this Live Remote Tournament.**
The LRT will be open to INDIANA IQ teams.
Priority will be given to schools with STRICT Covid Guidelines that are restricting access to Live Tournaments.
There will be no Judging and no Skills Offered.
Please place your teams on waitlist if you meet the criteria and teams will be selected from it.
Participating in a Live Remote Tournament requires teams to have their own VEX IQ field and Pitching In Game Kit. If an organization (school) has multiple registered VEX IQ teams for this event, each team will need their own computer and camera. Any program that has more than one team registered will also require at least two fields.
- VEX IQ Teams should practice using the Live Remote Tournament practice system prior to the event to ensure they have the necessary equipment and resources. Please see these Live Remote Tournament Practice Instructions for more details.
- VEX IQ Teams need to carefully read the VEX IQ Game Manual on Live Remote Tournaments to ensure the field is correctly set up and teams understand the rule/scoring differences compared to an in-person tournament.
- Teams will need to complete their technical set up and test all of their equipment prior to the event.
Each registered team will need:
- a dedicated computer with a Google Chrome Broswer
- an external USB camera (720p or higher resolution)
- reliable/high speed internet
- their VEX IQ robot with updated firmware
Please carefully review these requirements prior to registering.
Mandatory Release Form
All participants must have a Participant Release Form on file in their RobotEvents.com account. It is the responsibility of the Coach/Mentor to make sure this occurs prior to the event. A link to the instructions on how to submit a Participant Release Form is found under the Documents tab of this event.
Grade Level: All
Skills Challenge Offered: No
Judging Format: Remote judging
Event Dates & Locations
Contact InformationYou must login to contact this Event Partner
TBD Closer to Tournament
Contact Event Partner
Emergency/Bad Weather Policy
In Case of Extreme Conditions, we will reschedule
No refunds will be given
- No Judging
0 teams are on the waitlist for this event.