2021-2022 VEX IQ Taiwan Open 練習賽 (LRT)
Event Code: RE-VIQC-21-4749
Program: VEX IQ Challenge
Type of Event: Live Remote Tournament
Event Format: Remote
Capacity: 24 / Spots Open: 24
Event Region: Taiwan
Max Registrations per Organization: 6
Price: FREEThis event is closed to registration because:
- This event has been canceled.
- It is past the registration deadline.
Grade Level: All
Robot Skills Challenge Offered: No
Judging Format: No judging
Contact InformationYou must login to contact this Event Partner
VEX Taiwan Open旨在增進臺灣地區VEX 機器人教育推廣，提高臺灣學生接軌世界STEM教育機器人賽事機會。通過全球性優秀教育與競賽平台，培養學生設計及編程機器人的STEM素養，增進對於STEM及機器人教育的興趣，養成運算思維，具備團隊合作及真正解決問題的能力。
- 本賽事為線上遠端競賽 (Live Remote Tournament)，賽隊須準備比賽場地以及相關設備，並使用線上遠端競賽系統連線比賽。設備清單與細節，可以參閱 roboticseducation.org 上的LRT賽隊安裝手冊。
- 更多賽事消息與比賽辦法，請參考：VEX Taiwan Open機器人競賽官方網站(https://www.cacet.org/web/VEXSTEM/index.html)
VEX Taiwan Open aims to promote the promotion of VEX robot education in Taiwan and improve the chances of Taiwan students connecting to the world STEM educational robots. Through the global excellent education and competition platform, we will cultivate the STEM quality of students' design and programming robots, enhance their interest in STEM and robot education, develop computing thinking, and can work together and solve problems.
- Every team is required to set up their VEX field game, and prepare related technology and equipment for the event with regard to connecting to the Live Remote Tournament system to join the event. For more details and the equipment list, check out the Live Remote Tournaments (LRT)Team Setup & Instructions found at roboticseducation.org.
- All teams will be required to undergo and pass inspection before they can compete in Live Remote Tournament matches. The inspection time for each team is assigned, and the inspection schedule will be released on the event page and at https://www.cacet.org/web/VEXSTEM/index.html in August 2021.
- For the latest news of the event, please visit https://www.cacet.org/web/VEXSTEM/index.html
NOTICE: The agenda is subject to changed. Official agenda will be sent to the successfully registered team contacts prior to thhe event, and will be found at https://www.cacet.org/web/VEXSTEM/index.html.
9/18 第一天 Day 1
- 08:30-16:30 報到與驗機
Details for your Inspection Time will be sent to you via email the day prior to inspections for this event, and will also post on be found on event page and https://www.cacet.org/web/VEXSTEM/index.html.
9/19 第二天 Day 2
- 09:00-09:20 領隊會議
Team Leader Meeting
- 09:20-12:00 資格賽
- 12:00-13:00 午餐
- 13:00-14:20 資格賽
- 14:20-14:35 公布決賽賽程
- 14:35-15:15 決賽
Emergency/Bad Weather Policy
Live Remote Tournament
Health and Safety Policies
This event will be following all COVID-19 precautions as dictated by the Central Epidemic Command Center (CECC).
- Please wear a face mask and cooperate with temperatures check and hand disinfection while entering the venue. Those who do not wear masks or with body temperature higher than 37.5°C will not be allowed to enter.
- To minimize the risk of cluster infection, indoor gatherings over 5 people should be suspended.
Spectators are encouraged to watch the tournament via YouTube.