Event Code: RE-VIQC-19-9228
Program: VEX IQ Challenge
Type of Event: League
Capacity: 34 / Spots Open: 0
Event Region: Arizona
Price: $50.00This event is closed to registration because:
Grade Level: All
Robot Skills Challenge Offered: Yes
STEM Research Offered: Yes
Welcome to the West Valley Robotics League! We are happy to have you as part of our Robotics family! A little bit about the events:
Tentative Schedule for Events 1-3
* Due to the pace of the matches it is not possible to provide an exact end time. Times listed are tentative. Matches could end earlier or later in the day, depending on circumstances. We make every effort to keep the matches flowing smoothly and on schedule.
We ALWAYS need volunteers to assist with the operation of the tournaments. Do you want to volunteer?
Please contact Darren Couillard at 623-221-5618 or email@example.com for more information!
Though it is rare, we reserve the right to cancel/change events due to weather/emergency related events. In this event, every effort will be made to notify particpants as soon as possible.
We are sorry but we are unable to provide refunds.
Please see the accompanied link for further information regarding the 2019-2020 VEX IQ STEM Research Project: https://www.roboticseducation.org/documents/2019/08/stem-research-project-topic-2019-2020.pdf
Participants in the West Valley Robotics League are required to abide by the Robotics Competition Code of Conduct:
• Act with integrity, honesty, and reliability
• Behave in a respectful and professional manner with event staff, volunteers, and fellow competitors
• Exhibit maturity and class when dealing with difficult and stressful situations
• Respect individual differences
• Follow all rules as listed in the current game manual(s)
• Student-centered teams with limited adult assistance
• Safety as a top priority
• Good sportsmanship, which includes supporting your alliance partners
REC Foundation Design Award RubricREC Foundation Design Award Rubric
Participant Release Form SpanishParticipant Release Form Spanish
REC Foundation Code of ConductREC Foundation Code of Conduct
Criteria for registered VEX IQ Challenge teams (Elementary and Middle School) to qualify for participation in championship events.VIQC Qualifying Criteria
A description of this year's STEM Research ProjectSTEM Research Project Topic (2019-2020)
A description of this year's STEM Research Project Rubric.STEM Research Project Topic Rubric (2019-2020)
VIQC Sqaured Away One Page Description.VIQC Sqaured Away One Page Description
VIQC Robot Inspection Checklist.VIQC Robot Inspection Checklist
Participant Release Form EnglishParticipant Release Form