2018 Aloha Council, Boy Scouts of America, Ellison Onizuka Day of Exploration VEX IQ Challenge
Event Code: RE-VIQC-17-4686
Program: VEX IQ Challenge
Type of Event: Tournament
Capacity: 20 / Spots Open: 12
Event Region: Hawaii
Max Registrations per Organization: 3
Price: FREEThis event is closed to registration because:
- It is past the registration deadline.
777 Ward Avenue
Honolulu, Hawaii 96814
Grade Level: All
Robot Skills Challenge Offered: No
Contact InformationYou must login to contact this Event Partner
Participants: VEX IQ teams affiliated with the Boy Scouts of America
Teams that have not checked in 60 minutes prior to the beginning of the qualifying matches will be dropped from the roster so that the match list may be run. Teams that are running late must contact the event partner prior to this cut off if they do not wish to be dropped.
- Pit area: restricted to capped drinks and bagged snacks only; please eat lunches outside the pit area.
- Please supervise all team members; we are guests of the Blaisdell Exhibition Hall and the Aloha Council, Boy Scouts of America
- There should be no running in the pit or tournament areas. Please be careful about creating tripping hazards with packing crates, etc.
- Please keep the pit area clean.
- Charging tables will be available; bring your own power strip and extension cord.
- Please do not bring your own VEX IQ field/Crossover game set unless you were requested/confirmed to do so.
- There will be no STEM research interviews/awards.
8:00 – 9:00 a.m. Ellison Onizuka Day of Exploration Opening Ceremonies
Blaisdell Exhibition Hall
9:00 a.m. Team check in, inspection, practice
10:00 a.m. Drivers’ briefing
10:15 a.m. Qualification matches
12:00 – 1:00 p.m. lunch
1:00-2:00 p.m. Qualification matches
2:15-2:45 p.m. Final matches, awards
To volunteer, contact Colton Ching, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Emergency/Bad Weather Policy
This event will be cancelled in the event of bad weather. Teams should make sure their contact information is up to date and includes both school and non-school phone numbers.
There is no registration fee for this event.
A 1-page description of the current challenge (VEX IQ Ringmaster) is available here.VEX IQ Challenge Ringmaster Game Description