Event Code: RE-VIQC-16-1620
Program: VEX IQ Challenge
Type of Event: Tournament
Capacity: 24 / Spots Open: 0
Event Region: California - North
Max Registrations per Organization: 2
Price: $25.00This event is closed to registration because:
Grade Level: All
Robot Skills Challenge Offered: Yes
STEM Research Offered: Yes
Additional Contact Information:
The Davis Youth Robotics Tournament is an event for the 2016-2017 VEX IQ game Crossover.
This event is sure to be a fast-paced and exciting event. All teams should come prepared for competition. Here are a few steps that every team should take to ensure that they are prepared:
1. Review the rules and run through the inspection checklist about a week before the competition so that there is ample time for adjustments.
2. Check the official VEX IQ forums for rule updates and changes.
3. Carefully read all of the information contained in the tournament posting on RobotEvents.com
4. Pack for the event the day before the day of departure. Here are a few items that you don't want to forget:
Spare parts & tools
Batteries and chargers
STEM Project Presentation Materials
Banners and other decorations for your team pit
5. Prep for your interviews with the judges.
6. Remember that safety and good sportsmanship comes first.
7. If you have any general questions not addressed by the information on this event page, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
We need lots of help for the tournament. Most of our event volunteers will be supplied by Students and Mentors from the Citrus Circuits. If you are an adult in the Davis or the surrounding community and are interested in being a judge at the event, please email email@example.com
If you cannot attend the event due to bad weather, please email firstname.lastname@example.org ASAP If there is an issue realted to weather you will be notified by the Event Partner.
If you need a refund on your event registration due to unforseen circumstances, please email email@example.com ASAP
This event will be taking place at Davis Senior High School in the South Gym, labeled as "Gym" on this map: http://dshs.djusd.net/file/1368364917939/1377669266166/4123092103605449390.pdf
If your team is traveling and you need informaion on the local area, contact the Event Partner.
Please bring signed Participant Release Forms for all team members (students and adult mentors) to team check-in/registration.Participant Consent Form
Please use the Robot Inspection Checklist to pre-inspect your robot prior to the event:Inspection Checklist
For a checklist to prepare your team for this event, please download and read the following document:Tips for Teams to Prepare for VEX IQ Challenge Ev