|Excellence Award (VRC/VEXU)||Does not qualify for any events.|
|Tournament Champions (VRC/VEXU)||Does not qualify for any events.|
|Innovate Award (VRC/VEXU/VIQC)||Does not qualify for any events.|
The team list for this event is not currently available. Please check back four weeks prior to the event date.
- Full refund if request is make 3 weeks prior to event (minus $5.00, per registration, if paid through Robotevents)
- Half refund if request is made 2 weeks prior to event (minus $5.00, per registration, if paid through Robotevents)
- No refund if request is made less than 2 weeks prior to event.
In the event of of incliment weather we will post the status of the competition here as well as email the coach contacts provided through RE. We will also make an effort to notify the local media outlets.
A make-up date will be scheduled, if possible
If you would like to volunteer please sign up here
This agenda is tentative and subject to change.
7 am - 9:30 am - Set up
8:30 am - 9:45 am - Registration
9:30 am - 10:15 am - Inspections and Judging
10:15 am - 10:20 am - Drivers meeting
10:30 am - 12 pm - Qualifcation Matches
12 pm - 12:30 pm - Lunch
2:30 pm - 2:45 pm - Alliance Selction
3 pm - 4:30 pm - Eliminations
4:30 pm - 5 pm - Awards
5 pm - 6:30 Clean up
Grade Level: High School
Robot Skills Challenge Offered: Yes
This event is sure to be a fast-paced and exciting event. All teams should come prepared for competition. Here are a few steps that every team should take to ensure that they are prepared.
1. Review the rules and run through the inspection checklist about a week before the competition so that there is ample time for adjustments.
2. Check the official VEX forums and CREATE website for rule updates and changes.
3. Carefully read all of the information contained in the tournament posting on RobotEvents.com
4. Pack for the event the day before the day of departure. Here are a few items that you don't want to forget.
Spare parts & tools
Batteries and chargers
Engineering notebook (if you have one, helpful for Judges, Innovate and
Honor Awards )
Banners and other decorations for your team pit
Giveaways if you have them
5. Review the descriptions and criteria for the awards that are being given during the tournament.
6. Prep for your interviews with the judges. Check the awards tab to see what awards will be given during the tournament.
7. Understand how the game will be played. VEX rules can be found on the games website. The CREATE addendum to the rules can be found here.