|Tournament Champions (VRC/VEXU)||Does not qualify for any events.|
|Robot Skills Champion (VRC/VEXU)||Does not qualify for any events.|
The team list for this event is not currently available. Please check back four weeks prior to the event date.
Webcast will not be available for event.
Cross County is located on the corner of Highways 81 and 66 see link below for Google Map.
There are no refunds for this tournament with the exception of tournament cancellation.
In the case of inclement weather, Cindy Klein and Ben Hackett will contact all teams one day prior to event and "Cancelled" will be put in the title of the event.
For Volunteer Information contact Cindy Klein at
Saturday, November 2nd, 2019
7:30 am - Pits Open
8:00 am - 9:30 am - Team Registration & Inspection
8:00 am - 10:30am - Skills Challenge on competition fields
9:30 am - 11:30 am. - Judging (Engineering Notebooks must be turned in at registration.)
10:30 am - Drivers and Coaches Meeting and Opening Ceremony
10:45 am - 12:30 p.m. - Qualifying Rounds
12:30 pm - 1:00 p.m. - Lunch
1:00 pm - 2:15 p.m. - Qualifying Rounds
2:30 pm - 2:45 p.m. - Alliance Selection
3:00p.m. - 4:30 p.m. - Finals
4:30 p.m. - Awards and Closing Ceremony
Grade Level: All
Robot Skills Challenge Offered: Yes
TSA Event: No
All teams should come prepared for competition. Here are a few steps that every team should take to ensure that they are prepared.
1. Review the rules and run through the inspection checklist about a week before the competition so that there is ample time for adjustments.
2. Check the official CREATE website for rule updates and changes.
3. Carefully read all of the information contained in the tournament posting on RobotEvents.com
4. Pack for the event the day before the day of departure. Here are a few items that you don't want to forget.
Spare parts & tools
Batteries and chargers
Engineering notebook (if you have one, helpful for awards )
Banners and other decorations for your team pit
Giveaways if you have them
5. Review the descriptions and criteria for the awards that are being given during the tournament.
6. Prep for your interviews with the judges. Check the awards tab to see what awards will be given during the tournament.
7. Remember that safety comes first, please don't bring tools that pose a safety risk to your team.
8. Understand how the game will be played. All participants are more than welcome to watch the referee training videos before they attend a tournament.