VCAT VEXU Tournament at Vaughn College
- 10-Feb-2023 Add to Calendar
- Event Code
- VEX U
- Event Type
- Event Format
- Field Control System
- VEXNet Field Control
- Spots Open
- Event Region
- New York-South
- Max Registrations per Organization
- Standard Registration Opens
- 5-Oct-2022 12:00 EDT
- Registration Deadline
- 3-Feb-2023 16:40 EST
- It is past the registration deadline.
In order to expedite the check-in process in the morning, please first ensure that all attendees of the event that day are present. We ask that you enter the front lobby with all attendees of the event. If you surpass the ten-person limit, the team will not be granted entry until they meet the requirements for entry.
1. Engineering notebooks will be collected at check-in. Please make sure that you have a physical notebook for the competition. We will not be accepting flash drives or digital files.
1. Please work with your students to review the V5 Inspection checklist. Robots cannot exceed the starting size limit.
2. We will be conducting in-person judging. Announcements will be made when judging is available.
As always, if anyone is interested in volunteering, we can always use volunteers at the event! If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to us at any time!
Grade Level: All
Skills Challenge Offered: Yes
Judging Format: All In-Person Judging
Event Dates & Locations
86-01 23rd Avenue
Queens, New York 11369
Contact InformationYou must login to contact this Event Partner
8:00 AM doors open/ teams check in/ fields open for practice. 8:30 inspections & judging will start 9:30 drivers meeting 9:45 - 12:00 qualifying matches will start 12:00 - 1:00 lunch break 1:00 - 2:15 qualifying matches will continue 2:30 - 3:30 elimination matches 4:00 - 5:00 semi-finals and finals 5:15 - 5:45 award ceremony
As always, if anyone is interested in volunteering, we can always use volunteers at the event!
Emergency/Bad Weather Policy
In the event of being unable to hold the tournament an alternate date will be made.
Refund and Payment Policies
Refunds are at the discretion of the ep based on costs already incurred. Contact EP for more information.
Our livestream will be available here!
In-Person Judging - The Team Interviews and Engineering Notebooks will be judged in-person the day of the event. Teams should bring a physical copy of their notebook to submit to the judges.