Teams can use their Robot, Engineering Notebook (optional), and Programming laptop to show their code (optional) during the interview – other reference materials, props, or audio/visual aids should not be used to supplant these primary materials for the interview.
- Can teams use a V5 controller to control their robot during an interview?
- Can teams use Game Elements during their interview?
- Can teams use Field Elements during their interview?
- Can teams use a Field during their interview (eg. a practice field, or setting up half a field in a pit)?
- Can teams take a photos of certain pages of their notebook and their codebase and use them as reference materials?