23004 Ellet Orangemen VRC Blended Spin Up Qualifier; Akron, OH
- Event Code
- VEX Robotics Competition
- Event Type
- Event Format
- Spots Open
- Event Region
- Max Registrations per Organization
- Standard Registration Opens
- 1-Sep-2022 13:15 EDT
- Registration Deadline
- 31-Oct-2022 13:16 EDT
- This event currently has no spaces available.
- It is past the registration deadline.
The Ellet Orangemen are proud to present this years VEX Contest- Spin Up! This is open to High & Middle School teams. The event will have 4 fields, 2 fields for the competition, 1 skills fields and 1 practice fields.
Lunch - Lunch will be provided for the teams and a hospitality room will be available for the coaches/advisors.
Concession stand - will be available through out the entire tournament
Spectators - Spectators will be able to attend as of now. If this changes we will update this page.
Grade Level: All
Skills Challenge Offered: Yes
Judging Format: All In-Person Judging
Event Dates & Locations
309 Woolf Avenue
Akron, Ohio 44312
Contact InformationYou must login to contact this Event Partner
Schedule/Agenda 23004 Ellet Orangemen VRC Robotics Tournament
7:00 a.m. Staff and volunteers arrive
8:00 a.m. Team arrival
8:15 a.m. Robot inspections begin
9:00 a.m. Opening ceremonies / Referee Meeting
9:30 a.m. Interviews with Judges begin
9:30 a.m. Qualifying matches begin
11:30 a.m. Lunch break
12:30 p.m. Qualifying matches resume
2:30 p.m. Alliance Selection
4:00 p.m. Awards and closing remarks
If you would like to volunteer please contact Steve Carter at email@example.com
Emergency/Bad Weather Policy
You will be notified by e-mail and a phone call if there is inclement weather
Refunds will only be issued if the event is cancelled or we are able to replace your team if the event is full.
Health and Safety Policies
All REC COVID19 recommendations will be followed
Please review the following Judging Format options and keep the ones that apply to your event, and delete the others that do not apply. Please see the Remote Judging section of the Guide to Judging for more information.
- No Judging
- All In-Person Judging - The Team Interviews and Engineering Notebooks will be judged in-person the day of the event. Teams should bring a physical copy of their notebook to submit to the judges.
- All Remote Judging - The Initial Team Interviews will be conducted remotely, and Engineering Notebooks will be submitted to judges digitally via a link found within the "My Account" panel of the team contact on RobotEvents. Initial Interviews and Notebook submission deadlines may be scheduled ahead of the event date.
- Remote Initial Team Interviews / In-Person Engineering Notebooks: Initial Team Interviews will be conducted remotely, possibly before the date of the event. Engineering Notebooks will still be submitted in person the day of the event to be evaluated by judges.
- Digital Engineering Notebook Submissions / In Person Team Interviews: Team interviews will be conducted in-person at the event. Engineering notebooks will be submitted digitally for evaluation via a link found within the "My Account" panel of the team contact on RobotEvents. A submission deadline that may be scheduled ahead of the event date.