AHS Eagle Nation Challenge 2023 (MS/HS)
- Event Code
- VEX Robotics Competition
- Event Type
- Event Format
- Spots Open
- Event Region
- Early-Bird Registration Opens
- 1-Aug-2022 07:00 EDT
- Standard Registration Opens
- 24-Dec-2022 07:00 EST
- Registration Deadline
- 1-Feb-2023 17:00 EST
- This event has reached capacity. Teams on waitlist may still be added.
- It is past the registration deadline.
Welcome to the AHS Eagle Nation Challenge!
We are thrilled to host a fully in-person event in the state's largest venue! We have a large gym with balcony seating for all teams to be right in the middle of the action throughout the entire tournament. Skills fields will be running all throughout the tournament, interviews will be conducted by local engineers and former robotics students just like you! Thank you for registering for this event and be ready for a great competition and year.
As always, thanks to Covid, all things are subject to change but it is our goal to run this tournament as planned. Looking forward to it and please don't hesitate to ask any questions via email.
Grade Level: All
Skills Challenge Offered: Yes
Judging Format: All In-Person Judging
Event Dates & Locations
2280 Tamarack Road
Owensboro, Kentucky 42301
Contact InformationYou must login to contact this Event Partner
||Qualifying Rounds Begin
Skills Fields Open
||Qualifying Rounds Continue
||Elimination Rounds Begin
All times are subject to minor changes due to unpredictable situations
We are proud to partner with Southern Star Central Gas Pipeline for volunteers in addition to our amazing parents and former robotics students, but we are always in need of more volunteers. If you are interested in volunteering, please contact Jonathan Leohr at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Emergency/Bad Weather Policy
All reasonable efforts will be made to inform teams of any cancellations due to inclement weather.
Please contact me if weather is a concern and please monitor the event status on Robot Events.com. Cancellations will be posted there.
If the Event Partner cancels the event:
- Teams will receive a full refund minus the $5 REC Foundation processing fee
If a Coach/Mentor completes registration for the event then chooses to withdraw or not attend:
- Refunds will not be given to teams canceling less than a week before the competition. Refunds will be sent out around 6 weeks from the event who cancel in due time. If teams registered and paid through RobotEvents.com, we must receive the funds from RobotEvents.com first, this sometimes takes 3-6 months. Refunds from RobotEvents.com will deduct 10%.
- ALL Team Interviews will be completed in-person the day of the event.
- Physical Engineering Notebook Submissions: Teams with physical engineering notebooks should bring a physical copy of their notebook to submit to the judges and turn it in no later than Saturday, February 4th by 8:30am.
- Electronic Engineering Notebook Submissions: Teams with digital engineering notebooks must be submitted electronically for evaluation with a submission deadline of Friday, February 3rd by 5:00pm CST to ensure that all documents can be downloaded prior to judging the next morning.
- Notebook judging will begin immediately Saturday, February 4th @8:45am