Harbor Beach HS/MS Tipping Point Tournament
- Event Code
- VEX Robotics Competition
- Event Type
- Event Format
- Spots Open
- Event Region
- Max Registrations per Organization
- This event has reached capacity. Teams on waitlist may still be added.
- It is past the registration deadline.
We are excited to announce the Harbor Beach MS/HS Tipping Point Tournament event. We are excited to bring this opportunity after the challenges that COVID presented in the previous year. We will have tables, a concession stand and other spaces available for your teams.
- This event will feature judging, so don't forget your engineering notebooks. You can submit these at the registration table.
- We will have both Tournament and Skills competitions at this event.
- Teams will be expected to pay within two weeks of registration. Any non-paid teams will be removed from the event. Please contact the EP ASAP if there are any changes to your team’s registration.
- If this event is full please contact EP regarding availability and to be added to a waitlist.
Grade Level: All
Skills Challenge Offered: Yes
Judging Format: In-Person judging
Event Dates & Locations
402 South 5th Street
Harbor Beach, Michigan 48441
Contact InformationYou must login to contact this Event Partner
- Doors open at 7:30 AM
- Registration and Inspection: 8:00 - 9:00 AM
- Drivers meeting 9:00 - 9:15 AM
- Qualifying Matches: 9:30 - 12:30 PM
- Lunch and Skills: 12:30 - 1:30 PM
- Qualifying Matches Resume: 1:30PM - 2:30PM
- Alliance Selection: 2:30 - 2:45 PM
- Finals: 3:00 - 4:00 PM
- Awards: 4:00 PM
We welcome volunteers for our event. If you would like to volunteer, please contact David Roggenbuck at 989-712-0440 via text or phone, or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Emergency/Bad Weather Policy
In case of bad weather conditions or possible cancellations please visit the event on Robotevents.com where I will post updates about the event status as needed in the General description. Please feel free to contact me (David Roggenbuck) by phone 989-712-0440 via call or text if you are going to be late to the event. Match Lists will be generated as scheduled (on agenda) and cannot be re-run.
All requests for refunds must be made 3 weeks prior to the date of the event. Refunds if approved will be processed within 1 month following the event.