GCA North London Slapshot Season Opener
- 5-Nov-2022 Add to Calendar
- Event Code
- VEX IQ Robotics Competition
- Event Type
- Event Format
- Field Control System
- Spots Open
- Event Region
- United Kingdom
- Max Registrations per Organization
- Early-Bird Registration Opens
- 1-Jul-2022 07:43 EDT
- Standard Registration Opens
- 24-Sep-2022 07:43 EDT
- Registration Deadline
- 2-Nov-2022 07:44 EDT
- It is past the registration deadline.
Welcome to the Greig City Academy Slapshot Season Opener
We hope that this tournament will showcase the new and inventive solutions to the Slapshot IQ challenge
Grade Level: All
Skills Challenge Offered: Yes
Judging Format: All In-Person Judging
Event Dates & Locations
London, N8 7NU
Contact InformationYou must login to contact this Event Partner
8.00 Tournament opens
9.45 practice and skills open
10.00 qualification matches
15.00 awards and close
Please let me know if you can volunteer Judges and Umpires are always needed
Emergency/Bad Weather Policy
Information will be updated as needed
Refund and Payment Policies
Please review the following Judging Format options and keep the ones that apply to your event, and delete the others that do not apply. Please see the Remote Judging section of the Guide to Judging for more information.
- No Judging
- All In-Person Judging - The Team Interviews and Engineering Notebooks will be judged in-person the day of the event. Teams should bring a physical copy of their notebook to submit to the judges.
- All Remote Judging - The Initial Team Interviews will be conducted remotely, and Engineering Notebooks will be submitted to judges digitally via a link found within the "My Account" panel of the team contact on RobotEvents. Initial Interviews and Notebook submission deadlines may be scheduled ahead of the event date.
- Remote Initial Team Interviews / In-Person Engineering Notebooks: Initial Team Interviews will be conducted remotely, possibly before the date of the event. Engineering Notebooks will still be submitted in person the day of the event to be evaluated by judges.
- Digital Engineering Notebook Submissions / In Person Team Interviews: Team interviews will be conducted in-person at the event. Engineering notebooks will be submitted digitally for evaluation via a link found within the "My Account" panel of the team contact on RobotEvents. A submission deadline that may be scheduled ahead of the event date.