Napoleon Over Under Tournament
Blended VRC MS/HS Region 3
- 21-Oct-2023 Add to Calendar
- Código de evento
- VEX Robotics Competition
- Tipo de evento
- Event Format
- Field Control System
- Smart Field Control
- Plazas disponibles
- Event Region
- Max Registrations per Organization
- Early-Bird Registration Opens
- 21-Aug-2023 16:00 EDT
- Standard Registration Opens
- 9-Sep-2023 16:00 EDT
- Registration Deadline
- 18-Oct-2023 16:00 EDT
- Payment Deadline
- 18-Oct-2023 16:00 EDT
- It is past the registration deadline.
Welcome to the Napoleon High School's Over Under Early Season VRC HS/MS Tournament!
- Thank you for choosing to join us on October 21, for the Napoleon High School's Over Under Early Season Tournament
- We will be operating the tournament with the Smart Field Control System. To prepare for this system, please ensure the team's controller and robot are running the latest VEXos firmware and set team number on robot brain (with no spaces between team number and letter). More details at (https://kb.roboticseducation.org/hc/en-us/articles/8497714209687-Smart-Field-Control)
- This is an in-person event that includes Robot Skills Challenge.
- Teams are expected to pay the registration fee at the time of registration. Those not paid by Wednesday, October 18 will be waitlisted and not allowed to compete.
- Napoleon High School is located at 201 West St. Napoleon 49261
- Teams should unload and enter through the U in front of the main office. Spectator/Bus parking is located in the rear of the high school and in the neighboring middle school lot.
- Please do not bring your team members to this event if they or someone in their household are sick.
Feel free to reach out with any questions: Adam Draa [email protected]
Nivel académico : All
Concurso de habilidades de robots ofrecido: Sí
Judging Format: All In-Person Judging
Event Dates & Locations
Fecha: 21-Oct-2023Lugar / ubicación:
201 West Street
Napoleon, Michigan 49261
Información de contactoYou must login to contact this Event Partner
7:00-8:30 Doors Open and Inspections begin
8:30-8:45 Drivers meeting
8:45-9:00 Opening Ceremonies
9:00-9:50 Qualification matches begin
9:50-10:20 Skills Competition
10:20-11:10 Qualification resumes
11:10-11:40 Skills Competition
11:40-12:30 Qualifications Conclude
1:00-1:30 Alliance Selection
1:30-2:30 Elimination matches
3:00 p.m. Clean-up and good-bye
*All times subject to change
Please contact Adam Draa ([email protected]) if you wish to volunteer.
Política de emergencia/mal tiempo
All reasonable efforts will be made to inform teams of any cancellations due to inclement weather. Refunds will be given in event of cancellation.
Please contact me if weather is a concern and please monitor the event status on Robot Events.com Cancellations will be posted there.
Refund and Payment Policies
Refunds will be granted in the event of a cancellation due to inclement weather.
Refunds will be granted on a case-by-case basis after this.
All In-Person Judging - The Team Interviews and Engineering Notebooks will be judged in-person the day of the event. Teams should bring a physical copy of their notebook to submit to the judges.