Dragon Thunder MS VRC Tournament *Canceled*
- Código de evento
- VEX Robotics Competition
- Tipo de evento
- Event Format
- Plazas disponibles
- Event Region
- Texas - Region 2
- Standard Registration Opens
- 12-Aug-2022 12:00 EDT
- Registration Deadline
- 1-Oct-2022 12:00 EDT
- This event has been canceled.
- It is past the registration deadline.
This event will be hosted in association with NETRA event partners.
This will be a standard competition with standard judging and skills.
As you prepare for this upcoming event, consider the following:
- Make sure that your robot passes inspection before coming so that our inspection does not have any delays.
- Be aware of rule changes to gameplay as well as field setup. Remember that any challenges to the rules are expected to be brought to the head ref with the rulebook in hand and the supposed rule violation pointed out.
- Make sure you bring all the gear you need. Things that are commonly forgotten: Power cords and strips, goggles, spare motors and wire, USB cable for downloading code, etc.
- Review the descriptions and criteria for the awards that are being given during the tournament. Be aware of which awards require an engineering notebook, an interview, etc.
- Working and adjusting your robot during the tournament is expected and welcome, but if you have to grind or cut metal with a Dremel or grinder, you will do it outside, and you will be responsible for your own safety. I put that responsibility on the individual coaches.
Nivel académico : Middle School
Concurso de habilidades de robots ofrecido: Sí
Judging Format: All In-Person Judging
Event Dates & Locations
Fecha: 7-Oct-2022Lugar / ubicación:
120 Red River Road North
Texarkana, Texas 75501
Información de contactoYou must login to contact this Event Partner
This schedule is subject to change. The qualifying matches, as well as skills challenge times, may change depending on the number of teams and ability to stay on track.
Friday, October 7th, 2022
7:30 am Team Check-in and Inspection Open
8:30 am Check-in Deadline
8:30 am Team and Driver Meeting
8:45 am Match Schedule Released
9:00 am Qualifying Matches Begin
9:00 am – 12:00 pm Skills Challenge Rounds Open
12:00 – 1:00 pm Lunch Break
1:00 – 1:30 pm Skills Challenge Rounds Open
1:00 – 1:30 pm Finish Qualifying Matches
2:00 – 2:30 pm Alliance Selection
2:00 – 3:30 pm Division Playoffs and Awards
3:30 Finals Closing Ceremony and Awards
If you want to volunteer to be a judge or judge advisor, I will take you into consideration.
Política de emergencia/mal tiempo
Notifications will be sent ASAP if it looks like something will interfere with tournament. Make sure the phone number and email address attached to your teams are correct.
Politica de reembolso
Refunds will not be given unless you have a really good reason and an EXTREMELY formal apology letter. No refunds given after 2 weeks before event.
7 teams are on the waitlist for this event.