St. Mary Catholic Schools VRC Tournament
- Código de evento
- VEX Robotics Competition
- Tipo de evento
- Event Format
- Plazas disponibles
- Event Region
- Max Registrations per Organization
- Registration Deadline
- Mon, Dec 20, 2021 9:07 AM EST
- This event currently has no spaces available.
Thank you for registyering for the 2022 St. Mary Catholic High School VRC Tournament.
It is going to be another exciting VEX competition season and we look forward to seeing all of the great teams and amazing robots at the St. Mary Catholic Schools VEX Robotics Tournament in Neenah.
Most of you know how it works but for those who don't, it's going to be a fast paced and exciting competition so come prepared! Please read on for more information.
1. Safety First! We cannot stress that enough. Please do not use powered tools at your pit table. If you need to drill, cut, grind, shape, polish, or de-bur, with any type of powered rotating or reciprocating tool, you must do that in a guarded area that will be located at one end of the pit. If you see an unsafe condition, please inform a tournament volunteer and it will be corrected. Don't forget to wear your safety glasses in the pit and at the competition fields!
2. Be familiar with the game and robot rules and remember your referees have the final say regarding rules violations.
2. Check the official VEX forums for rules changes and updates.
3. Make sure that you are using the most current release of your programming software. This will insure that you have the latest firmware.
4. Make sure all your team consent forms have been done on line.
5. Don't forget to bring the following...
Spare Parts and Equipment
Laptop and Power Strip
Elimination Brackets for Wisconsin VRC Events:
Up to 32 teams at an event will compete in the Elimination Rounds; all teams at an event are elibible for Alliance Selection, not just the top 32-ranked teams. If there are an odd number of teams, unfortunately the last team will not be able to compete in the Elimination Rounds. Refer to the Documents tab for a PDF of the 16-alliance elimination bracket. If an event has fewer than 16 alliances, the highest-seed alliances receive a bye. The Tournament Manager software automatically calculates the elimination brackets for the number of alliances competing.
Following the Qualifying Criteria, Finals Alliances are 2 teams. Finals matches are determined by the winner of one match. Ties will be replayed until a winner is determined. Event Partners may run elimination brackets in any legal configuration they wish, but are encouraged to follow the standard for the State.
Please note that we will keep teams posted as to any changes that may be required due to Covid restrictions as the tournament date gets closer.
Nivel académico : All
Concurso de habilidades de robots ofrecido: Sí
Judging Format: In-Person judging
Event Dates & Locations
Fecha: 01/08/2022Lugar / ubicación:
1050 Zephyr Drive
Neenah, Wisconsin 54956
Información de contactoYou must login to contact this Event Partner
6:00 PM to 8:00 PM Pre-Inspection
7:00am Doors open
7:00am Team Interviews
7:30am Inspection Begins
8:45am Drivers Meeting
9:00am 2:30pm Qualifying Matches
11:30am Lunch Break
2:45pm Alliance Selection
3:15pm Elimination Matches Begin
If anyone would like to volunteer and help us with our tournament, please contact Phil Kerwin at firstname.lastname@example.org
Emergency/Bad Weather Policy
Emergency/Bad Weather Policy
If bad weather is in the forecast, please watch your emails for updates from us regarding possible cancellation of our event. If needed, we will post a cancellation notice on our tournament page at RobotEvents.com.If you are delayed in arriving to our event, please call Phil Kerwin at 920 279 7445 or Christine Cedergren at 920 572 2038. The match schedule must be completed at the scheduled time and no team additions are possible after the match schedule is released. So, please call if you will be arriving late so we can get you on the match schedule!
Any restrictions/changes caused by Covid considerations will be communicated prior to the event.
If after your team(s) are registered and plans change that you need to withdraw from our competition, please contact our Event Partner Representative Phillip Kerwin at email@example.com. If you withdraw before our event registration deadline and have paid your registration fee, we will give you a full refund. If you withdraw after our event registration deadline, we will give you a refund ONLY if we can fill your slot with another registration fee paid team.