Mundelein VEX Robotics Competition - Tipping Point
- Código de evento
- VEX Robotics Competition
- Tipo de evento
- Event Format
- Plazas disponibles
- Event Region
- Max Registrations per Organization
- This event has been canceled.
- It is past the registration deadline.
We at Mundelein High School would like to welcome you to our first VEX Robotics Competition tournament for the 2021-2022 Challenge: Tipping Point!
This event is currently configured to be an in-person tournament with skills and judging opportunities, but be aware that things may change due to the COVID-19 Pandemic. Given the uncertainty, please check back regularly for any updates. More details will be emailed to the team's Primary Contact in the weeks before the tournament.
Skills Challenge - Time slots will be assigned the day before the tournament (if you have a strong preference for AM or PM, please message me and I'll do my best to accomodate).
Judging - Time slots will be assigned the day before the tournament (if you have a strong preference for AM or PM, please message me and I'll do my best to accomodate).
Safety Guidelines - Like always, we are taking safety at our event seriously. After careful consideration, we have implemented the following measures to promote the health and well-being of attendees and staff:
- Everyone MUST wear a mask inside the building at all times
- Each team must have a maximum of four members at the pit at a given time
- Coaches should minimize their time at the pit
- No spectators are allowed in the pit. There will be designated spaces where parents and other team members can watch
- All event staff (referees, judges, volunteers) MUST present a vaccination card or submit a negative COVID-19 test 48 hours before the event
We look forward to having you as part of our tournament!
Nivel académico : All
Concurso de habilidades de robots ofrecido: Sí
Judging Format: In-Person judging
Event Dates & Locations
Fecha: 10/23/2021Lugar / ubicación:
1350 W Hawley St
Mundelein, Illinois 60060
Información de contactoYou must login to contact this Event Partner
The following schedule is subject to change without notice:
7:30 AM - Teams Check-in/Inspection
9:00 AM - Inspection Closes, Drivers Meeting
9:30 AM - Qualifying Matches
12:00 PM - Lunch
12:45 PM - Qualifying Matches
3:00 PM - Alliance Selection
3:30 PM - Finals Eliminations
4:30 PM - Awards, Closing Remarks
If you would like to volunteer for any of the following roles below, please send an email to Manny Aldana (email@example.com) or Andrew Hood (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Head Referee - responsible for confirming scores and match results
- Referee - responsible for scoring matches
- Head Judge - responsible for facilitating judge discussions and evaluations with other judges
- Judge - responsible for scoring team notebooks and interviewing team members for consideration for awards
- Volunteer - responsible for one or more of the following:
- Inspection (requires minimal technical skills)
- Field reset (requires physical activity, youth preferred)
- Tehnology Operator (requires technical skills)
Emergency/Bad Weather Policy
In the event of dangerous weather the tournament will be cancelled and rescheduled for a later date.
Refund will be issued up until the week before the tournament (10/15/21).