NCCA VEX VRC Tipping Point Qualifier
- Código de evento
- VEX Robotics Competition
- Tipo de evento
- Event Format
- Plazas disponibles
- Event Region
- Max Registrations per Organization
- Registration Deadline
- Sat, Dec 18, 2021 5:00 PM EST
This event is sure to be a fast-paced and exciting event. All teams should come prepared for competition. Here are a few steps that every team should take to ensure that they are prepared.
Check the VEX Robotics and Robotics Education websites for information regarding: How to run a team, engineering notebooks, and steps to build your robot, and more.
1. Review the rules and run through the inspection checklist about a week before the competition so that there is ample time for adjustments. The inspection checklist can be found here.
2. Check the official VEX forums for rule updates and changes.
3. Carefully read all of the information contained in the tournament posting on RobotEvents.com
4. Pack for the event the day before the day of departure. Here are a few items that you don't want to forget.
* Goggles/Safety Glasses
* Spare parts & tools
* Batteries and chargers
* Programming cable
* Power strip
* Laptop computer
* Engineering notebook (if you have one, helpful for Judges, Design and Excellence Awards )
* Banners and other decorations for your team pit
* Giveaways if you have them
5. Be sure to read 101 Things You Should Know Before Your First VEX Tournament.
6. Review the descriptions and criteria for the awards that are being given during the tournament.
7. Prep for your interviews with the judges. Check the awards tab to see what awards will be given during the tournament.
8. Remember that safety comes first, please don't bring tools that pose a safety risk to your team, or others nearby as the venue is a very tight fit. Also, remember no grinding or other actions that create sparks.
9. Understand how the game will be played. VEX participants are more than welcome to watch the referee training videos before they attend a tournament. The referee training videos can be found here.
10. Read through the Robot troubleshooting guide. The guide can be found here.
11. Ensure that you have the latest version of firmware. .
Nivel académico : All
Concurso de habilidades de robots ofrecido: Sí
Judging Format: In-Person judging
Event Dates & Locations
Fecha: 01/08/2022Lugar / ubicación:
144 Ram Drive
Covington, Georgia 30014
Información de contactoYou must login to contact this Event Partner
We will be operating on a tight schedule. Please make sure you plan accordingly and arrive on time. *The schedule is subject to change.
7:15 AM - Doors Open, Practice Fields Opens
7:30-8:00 AM– Check-in
7:45AM- 8:45AM - Inspection
8:00AM - 12:15PM Programming and Skills Challenge. This is a first come, first serve basis (line closes at 12:15 PM sharp).
9:00 AM - Driver Meeting
9:30 AM – Welcome and first match setup
9:30-12:30 PM – Qualification Rounds and Skills Challenges
- The Skills Field will close at 12:15 PM.
12:30 PM – 1:00 PM – Lunch
1:00-2:00 PM- Qualification Rounds
2:00 PM – 2:30 PM – Alliance Selection
2:30 PM – 3:45 PM - Alliance Elimination matches
3:45 PM – 4:00 PM - Awards Ceremony
We will have volunteers to staff the event, but if you would like to recieve some training or experience how to run an event, please feel free to reach out.
Emergency/Bad Weather Policy
In the case of bad weather, a decision will be made based on the local school system.
No refunds will be given