VIQC, Hawaii Island Live Remote Tournament, ES&MS, LRT, with Remote Judging
- Código de evento
- VEX IQ Challenge
- Tipo de evento
- Live Remote Tournament
- Event Format
- Plazas disponibles
- Event Region
- Max Registrations per Organization
- Registration Deadline
- Fri, Dec 31, 2021 9:02 AM EST
100% of total capacity is reserved
22 remaining spots are reserved for Hawaii.
This event was specifically created for Hawaii Island VEX IQ teams to have the opportunity to participate in the Live Remote Tournament format.
While we expect teams from other islands to register; please consider registering for your island's local events before registering here.
Technology & Equipment Requirements
- Active and paid team registration on RobotEvents.com
- Full competition field and game elements (VIQC)
- Computer solely dedicated to using the Live Remote Tournament platform on RobotEvents.com by a single team
- Up to date version of Chrome web browser installed with ‘Experimental Web Platform Features” enabled
- Reliable Internet access (It is recommended teams used a wired ethernet connection whenever possible.)
- Connected USB webcam (720p or higher resolution) that can be set up to provide a full view of the field and driver station; a tripod or other device may be needed to hold the camera in place
- VIQC Robot with updated firmware
- An additional monitor or TV screen/projector for viewing your alliance partner as well as Event Chat from the driver station
Prior to the event date, please read the Live Remote Tournament Team Setup Instructions available here:
Nivel académico : All
Concurso de habilidades de robots ofrecido: No
Judging Format: Remote judging
Event Dates & Locations
Información de contactoYou must login to contact this Event Partner
Subject to change; tentatively expect the following.
7:30 AM - Check-in and Setup Assistance
8:30 AM - Event Opening
9:00 AM - Matches Begin
1:00 PM - Matches Conclude
1:15 PM - Finals Maches
1:45 PM - Awards Ceremony
Thank you for your interest in volunteering at this event.
Please contact the event partner through email: firstname.lastname@example.org to request additional information.
Please note that all volunteers are subject to the health and safety guidelines for COVID-19 which includes mandatory vaccination.
Emergency/Bad Weather Policy
If the event is cancelled due to an emergency or bad weather by the event partner, teams will be refunded the registration cost less the $5 fee assessed by the RECF.
Teams will be informed of the cancellation through their designated primary contact via email. Please make sure your contact information on RobotEvents is up to date.
No refunds will be provided except for in the unllikely situation that the event must be cancelled due to an emergency or bad weather. If the event must be cancelled due to bad weather or an emergency, teams will receive the cost of registration minus the $5 RECF processing fee.
Health and Safety Policies
Please follow your local health and safety guidelines regarding COVID-19.
This event will be live streamed; please check back later for a link to the live stream page.
Remote Judging - The Team Interviews will be conducted remotely, and Engineering Notebooks will be submitted to judges electronically. Interviews and Notebook submission deadlines may be scheduled ahead of the event date.
Remote Team Interviews: Team Interviews will be conducted remotely, possibly before the date of the event. Engineering Notebooks will still be submitted in person the day of the event to be evaluated by judges.