TRL VEX IQ Open Practice/Scrimmage (ES/MS)
- Código de evento
- VEX IQ Challenge
- Tipo de evento
- Event Format
- Plazas disponibles
- Event Region
- North Carolina
- It is past the registration deadline.
This event will be open field practice or scrimmage matches.
This event is intended to help get VEX IQ off the ground in the NC Triangle area, and is open to registered IQ teams as well as anyone curious about VEX IQ. Visiting teams are welcome to organize matches, or just use this as an opportunity to meet other IQ teams. No awards or judging will take place and no state qualification spots will be awarded at this scrimmage.
Nivel académico : All
Concurso de habilidades de robots ofrecido: No
Judging Format: No judging
Event Dates & Locations
Fecha: 10/30/2021Lugar / ubicación:
1987 Lazio Lane
Apex, North Carolina 27502
Información de contactoYou must login to contact this Event Partner
TRL has no prior experience with VEX IQ, and is hosting this event to help any new local teams experience running on a field and meet other teams. However, if you have experience running VEX IQ events we would be happy for you to volunteer to run matches. These matches can be informal scrimmages, or potentially we could run a full tournament format depending on voluteer interest.
Please contact us if you are interested in volunteering for the VEX IQ event.
Emergency/Bad Weather Policy
We will inform registered coaches of any cancellations due to weather, emergencies or due to any COVID related policy changes that require cancelling the event.
Free, so no refunds.
Health and Safety Policies
All persons attending TRL events must adhere to the following safety protocols. Attendees are limited to coaches/mentors, students and volunteers.
- You will follow all relevant health policies and recommendations set forth by local health departments, venue host organization, local school districts and the CDC.
- Do not attend a TRL event if you, or any person you have had contact with is currently experiencing symptoms associated with COVID-19, or if you have experienced such symptoms in the past week.
- Masks are required at all times, except while eating or outside and at least 6+ feet away from others. Filtering respirators such as KN-95 are highly encouraged.
- Maintain physical distance of at least 3 feet with people affiliated with the same team.
- Maintain physical distance of at least 6 feet between people affiliated with different teams. Keep track of interactions in case contact tracing is required after the event.
- Limit touching of shared surfaces. Use sanitizing wipes where this cannot be avoided.
- Wash hands with soap and water for at least 30 seconds frequently, after using the restroom, and before and after eating.
- Use hand sanitizer before approaching fields, inspections or interviews. Students should use hand sanitizer before working on the robot. Limit 3 students working on a robot at a time. Controllers should be wiped down with disinfecting wipe before changing drivers.
- No hand shaking. Teams are encouraged to create their own greeting gesture.