Código de evento: RE-TVRC-20-1696
Programa: TSA VEX Robotics Competition
Tipo de evento: Tournament
Capacidad: 24 / Spots Open: 24
Event Region: Oklahoma
Max Registrations per Organization: 4
Precio: FREEThis event is closed to registration because:
Lugar / ubicación:
Nivel académico : All
Concurso de habilidades de robots ofrecido: No
YOU MUST REGISTER YOUR TEAMS THROUGH THE OKLAHOMA TSA
But your team(s) must also be registered with robotevents.com for the year
YOU ARE ALLOWED TWO TEAMS PER CHAPTER
EMAIL ME firstname.lastname@example.org your two teams per chapter, I will add your two team numbers to the Event/Competition
It it free through robotevents.com, but you must register and pay through Oklahoma TSA, whatever their cost is.
Awards are Given for:
This event is sure to be a fast-paced and exciting event. All teams should come prepared for competition. Here are a few steps that every team should take to ensure that they are prepared.
1. Review the rules and run through the inspection checklist about a week before the competition so that there is ample time for adjustments.
2. Check the official VEX forums for rule updates and changes.
3. Pack for the event the day before the day of departure.
Here are a few items that you don't want to forget.
Spare parts & tools
Batteries and chargers
Engineering notebook (if you have one, helpful for Judges, Design and Excellence Awards )
Banners and other decorations for your team pit
Giveaways if you have them
4. Remember that safety comes first, please don't bring tools that pose a safety risk to your team, or others nearby as the venue is a very tight fit. Also, remember no grinding or other actions that create sparks.
5. Understand how the game will be played. VEX participants are more than welcome to watch the referee training videos before they attend a tournament. The referee training videos can be found here..
6. Read through the Robot troubleshooting guide. The guide can be found here..
7. To ensure that you have the latest version of firmware make sure that you have the latest update of your programming software. If you have the white VEXNET keys, the keys themselves have updatable firmware and you can download the VEXnet Key Firmware Updater here.
8. Participation and Consent Form - A completed form for all participants must be turned in during check-in or be submitted online. If at check-in team leaders will need to collect the completed forms for all team members attending the event and turn them in to the registration desk when checking in.
7:30 am Inspection begins
9:00 am Drivers meeting
10:30 am Qualification rounds begin
12:00 pm Lunch
1-2:30 pm Qualification rounds resume
2:45 pm Alliance Selection for Elimination Round
3:00 pm Elimination Round begins
3:45 pm Elimination Round ends
4:00 pm Awards
5:00 pm Event closed
The week prior to the competition, pleae provide the name of your volunteer, experience level, and where they wish to volunteer. Soome areas where they could help out:
Running skills matches
running scoring Computer
In the event of inclement weather and the tournament is unable to go as scheduled, an alternate date will be examined. And if an alternate date can not be scheduled, A refund will be issued. Each team(s) may select to apply their registration to a future event in which that team(s) has not already registered for.
No refunds here!!!!!