Código de evento: RE-TVRC-20-1688
Programa: TSA VEX Robotics Competition
Tipo de evento: Tournament
Capacidad: 25 / Spots Open: 14
Event Region: Delmarva
Max Registrations per Organization: 2
Precio: FREEThis event is closed to registration because:
Lugar / ubicación:
Nivel académico : All
Concurso de habilidades de robots ofrecido: Sí
The Delaware TSA State Leadership Conference will be held on April 1-2, 2020 at Delaware Technical Community College (DTCC) – Terry Campus in Dover, DE. The TSA VEX VRC Tiurnament will be held on the second day of the conference, April 2.
Please be sure you have complied with the items below prior to registering for this event. TSA rules for VEX registration and event rules has changed for 2020!
1. Teams must be registered in the DETSA event registration system for the 2020 TSA State Conference.
2. Register your team on Robot Events to get your unique TSA registration number, this will be a different number than what you used if participated in non-TSA VEX events this season. TSA VEX registration numbers are non-transferable and can only be used for TSA related VEX events.There is no VEX registration fee charged by REC to participate in the TSA VEX DETSA or TSA national Finals. For more details see - https://tsaweb.org/competitions-programs/vex-robotics
3. Once you have your TSA registration number for the team/s you are registering you can register for the DE TSA VRC VEX Finals. No more than 2 teams per chapter can register for the tournament.
9:00-2:30 VEX Robotics (HS & MS) DTCC 400 A&B
9:00 -9:45 Robot Inspection
1:15 - 1:30 Alliance Selection
1:30 - 2:30 Finals
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in volunteering.
1. The top 3 teams for High School and the top 3 teams for Middle School will recieve recognition at the DETSA awards cermeony after the tournament ends on April 2.
3. A maximum of three (3) VRC teams per state may advance to the TSA VEX National Championship event.
2. No more than two (2) teams per chapter are permitted.