Here's another Cube scoring issue we encountered.
Can you verify how many Cubes are scored in the photo below?
Based on the definitions in the game manual, we think there is one Green Base Cube, and one Orange Stacked Cube. The Purple Cube is not scored because it seems the Orange Cube cannot have a Top Surface in this situation. But the definitions are always open to some interpretation.
Can you verify which cubes scored?
The following definitions are found on Page 10 of the Tower Takeover, in Game Definitions Scored - A Cube status. A Cube is considered Scored in a Goal Zone at the end of a Match if it is not contacting a Robot of the same Alliance color as the Goal Zone, and meets the criteria of being either a Base Cube or a Stacked Cube.
Base Cube - A Cube status. A Cube is considered a Base Cube if it meets the following criteria at the end of the Match:
- Contacting the gray foam tile within a Goal Zone.
- Level or “flush” with the gray foam tile.
Stacked Cube - A Cube status. A Cube is considered a Stacked Cube if it meets the following criteria at the end of the Match:
- Contacting the Top Surface of a Base Cube or Stacked Cube.
- Not contacting the top of the field perimeter wall.
- Not contacting the Top Surface of any Cubes which are not Scored