Philippine VEX Robotics Skills Competition - VRC Scrimmage 1
VEX Robotics Competition / VRC 2023-2024: Over Under - Scrimmage Event
- 16-Sep-2023 Add to Calendar
- VEX Robotics Competition
- Event Format
- Field Control System
- Smart Field Control
- Verfügbare plätze
- Event Region
- Max Registrations per Organization
- Standard Registration Opens
- 21-Aug-2023 11:18 EDT
- Registration Deadline
- 14-Sep-2023 11:19 EDT
- Payment Deadline
- 14-Sep-2023 11:25 EDT
- It is past the registration deadline.
This is Philippine VEX Robotics Skills Competition - Scrimmage for VRC. It will be held in the Training Hub of Hytec Power Inc.
Grade Level: Middle and High School
Skills Challenge Offered: Yes
Herausforderung der roboterfähigkeiten: Ja
Judging Format: All In-Person Judging
Event Dates & Locations
Quezon City, 1123
KontaktdatenYou must login to contact this Event Partner
Agenda will be post here soon.
Sich freiwillig melden
To volunteer, email us at [email protected]
Richtlinie für not-/schlechtwettersituationen
In case of typhoon, We will email all teams.
Refund and Payment Policies
If the Event Partner cancels the event: We will refund the Event Registration.
If a Coach/Mentor completes registration for the event then chooses to withdraw or not attend: If you have to remove your team after registration has closed, we can no longer refund your money.
- All In-Person Judging - The Team Interviews and Engineering Notebooks will be judged in-person the day of the event. Teams should bring a physical copy of their notebook to submit to the judges.
- All Remote Judging - The Initial Team Interviews will be conducted remotely, and Engineering Notebooks will be submitted to judges digitally via a link found within the "My Account" panel of the team contact on RobotEvents. Initial Interviews and Notebook submission deadlines may be scheduled ahead of the event date.
- Remote Initial Team Interviews / In-Person Engineering Notebooks: Initial Team Interviews will be conducted remotely, possibly before the date of the event. Engineering Notebooks will still be submitted in person the day of the event to be evaluated by judges.
- Digital Engineering Notebook Submissions / In Person Team Interviews: Team interviews will be conducted in-person at the event. Engineering notebooks will be submitted digitally for evaluation via a link found within the "My Account" panel of the team contact on RobotEvents. A submission deadline that may be scheduled ahead of the event date.
0 teams are on the waitlist for this event.