Bob Jones Lion's Invitational Qualifier MS Only
Veteran's Day Emphasis
- 11-Nov-2023 Add to Calendar
- VEX Robotics Competition
- Event Format
- Field Control System
- VEXNet Field Control
- Verfügbare plätze
- Event Region
- South Carolina
- Max Registrations per Organization
- Early-Bird Registration Opens
- 29-Aug-2023 12:00 EDT
- Standard Registration Opens
- 30-Sep-2023 12:00 EDT
- Registration Deadline
- 6-Nov-2023 09:38 EST
- Payment Deadline
- 6-Nov-2023 10:08 EST
- This event currently has no spaces available.
- It is past the registration deadline.
Welcome to the Bob Jones Lion's Invitational Qualifier!
This will be a fun-filled event with good competition from around South Carolina! Doors will open for registration at 7:30am on Saturday. This is a qualifying event for the South Carolina VEX Robotics State Championship. Teams are expected to submit a digital notebook the Friday before the event.
Teams may park along White Oak Drive, in the New Beginning's lot, or in the Primary Center lot by TD Bank. Buses in particular should park in the Primary Center lot off Karen Drive. All teams should enter at the main entrance of Bob Jones Academy Elementary School. The elementary school is located between White Oak and Karen Drive. Vehicles may off load in the front and then park in the available areas.Only registered teams and mentors should be in the pit area during the event, while spectators should remain in the cafeteria to watch the competition. Only team members, official volunteers, and referees should be on the competition floor.
Klassenstufe: Middle School
Herausforderung der roboterfähigkeiten: Ja
Judging Format: All In-Person Judging
Event Dates & Locations
1700 Wade Hampton Boulevard
Greenville, South Carolina 29614
KontaktdatenYou must login to contact this Event Partner
7:30 Venue opens
8:45-Rules Clarifications for all team members/coaches
9:30-10:30 Skills Runs
10:45-Begin Qualification Rounds
12:00 - Lunch
1:00-Skills Closes, Qualifications resume
Sich freiwillig melden
Please contact Tim Jones @
if you have event planner certification from Vex and you would like to help.
Richtlinie für not-/schlechtwettersituationen
In the event weather is an issue please stay tuned to RobotEvents. Teams will be notified on or before Friday, November 10th in the event the event in cancelled.
Refund and Payment Policies
If the Event Partner cancels/postpones the event:
- A refund of $65.00 per paid team will be issued should the event be cancelled. If the event is postponed by the Event Partner and a team is no longer able to compete, the Event Partner will refund the registration fee if notified 5 days before the rescheduled event.
If a Coach/Mentor completes registration for the event then chooses to withdraw or not attend:
- No refund will be issued.
Livestream hosted on Bob Jones Academy YouTube page.
- Digital Engineering Notebook Submissions / In Person Team Interviews: Team interviews will be conducted in-person at the event. Engineering notebooks will be submitted digitally for evaluation via a link found within the "My Account" panel of the team contact on RobotEvents. A submission deadline that may be scheduled ahead of the event date. Digital botebloks should be submitted by Friday, Nov. 4