Best in Southwest★FL ~ VRC High School + Middle School
Middle and High School Teams
- 30-Sep-2023 Add to Calendar
- VEX Robotics Competition
- Event Format
- Field Control System
- Smart Field Control
- Verfügbare plätze
- Event Region
- Florida - South
- Max Registrations per Organization
- Early-Bird Registration Opens
- 15-Aug-2023 01:00 EDT
- Standard Registration Opens
- 19-Aug-2023 01:00 EDT
- Registration Deadline
- 22-Sep-2023 12:00 EDT
- Payment Deadline
- 13-Sep-2023 17:00 EDT
- This event currently has no spaces available.
- It is past the registration deadline.
Register today for your robot to be named the "Best in Southwest" Florida!
We will run the Skills Challenge in the morning session on our two main Competition Fields.
For lunch, each robot team gets one large pizza and snack bar serves extra at ($2/slice). Food Truck out front.
Registration will be at 8:30am sharp. (Doors open at 8:15am) Teams that have not checked in 30 minutes prior to the beginning of the qualifying matches will be dropped from the roster so that the match list may be run. Teams running late must contact the event partner prior to this cut off if they do not wish to be dropped.
Participation Legal Release form for all participants must be uploaded to robotevents.com prior to arrival. Get it here: Form with instructions how-to-upload.
Herausforderung der roboterfähigkeiten: Ja
Judging Format: Remote Engineering Notebooks
Event Dates & Locations
13275 Livingston Road
Naples, Florida 34109
KontaktdatenYou must login to contact this Event Partner
Team Check-in & Inspections BEGIN
|Skills Matches BEGIN
Check-in Desk CLOSES
|Skills Matches Continued...|
|Skills Matches END
|Qualifying Matches BEGIN|
|Alliance Selection & Elimination Rounds|
|Awards & Closing Ceremony|
Sich freiwillig melden
We need your help to make this a positive and rewarding experience for the students!
- Helping is easy and fun! Don't worry, we will show you what to do! Working the event is more fun and interesting than sitting around waiting for your student's next match!
- Have you wondered what a Excellence-quality Engineering Notebook looks like? Then volunteer to be a Judge -- having this experience will give your students a big advantage in their next event! Judge volunteers should contact us at least three weeks in advance.
- Volunteers should email our Events Coordinator Wyatt Cunningham with "Volunteer Best in Southwest" in the subject line. We will reply ASAP, and thanks in advance!!
- There are lots of different roles that need to be filled, visit volunteer roles for an overview.
Richtlinie für not-/schlechtwettersituationen
September is hurricane season, therefore, in case of severe weather this event will be CANCELLED and your registrations refunded (less a $5 processing fee).
Weather notices or information about a possible cancellation will be posted here on robotevents.com! Please inform your team and parents to check here for official updates from the Community School of Naples.
Make sure your team contact information is up-to-date in robotevents.com in the event we need to contact your team.
Refund and Payment Policies
Refunds will be issued in the case of an event cancellation (less a $5 processing fee). Please only register robots/teams that intend to attend. Due to the limited space for events, we will not issue a refund for any other reason.
Electronic Engineering Notebook Submissions. Following a similar process as VEX Worlds, notebooks will be judged prior to the event. Follow these instructions: How to Submit a Digital Engineering Notebook. All electronic notebooks must be received before midnight, Friday, Sep-22 (9/22/2023).
Team judged interviews will be conducted in-person at the Event. Every team gets an interview! Prepare your team by looking over the questions on p. 41 in the Guide to Judging. All teams will be asked the same (3-5) questions for the initial interview. Interviews will last no more than 13 minutes giving every team equal access to the judges.