VIQRC- for Elementary and Middle Schools- Full Volume
- 27-Jan-2024 Add to Calendar
- VEX IQ Robotics Competition
- Event Format
- Field Control System
- Verfügbare plätze
- Event Region
- Max Registrations per Organization
- Early-Bird Registration Opens
- 10-Oct-2023 12:00 EDT
- Standard Registration Opens
- 16-Dec-2023 12:00 EST
- Registration Deadline
- 26-Jan-2024 11:45 EST
- Payment Deadline
- 19-Jan-2024 11:57 EST
- This event currently has no spaces available.
- It is past the registration deadline.
Welcome to the VEX IQ for Elementary and Middle Schools- Full Volume This tournament is being held at Lanier Middle School in Sugar Hill, Georgia.
In order to facilitate as many teams as possible, we ask that all spectators wait until after lunch (12:30ish) to enter the building. This will allow you to watch finals in person. By helping us with this, we will be able to accommodate 36 teams. We will be live streaming the entire event so parents can watch their members compete. Thank you for helping us provide this opportunity to as many robotics students in our community as possible.
We are requesting that any team that would like to be considered for Judged Awards such as the Design or Excellence Awards, submit their Engineering Notebook during inspection the morning of the event. For our events this season, we are asking that teams turn in a hard copy of their engineering notebook. If your team is using a digital engineering notebook, please print off a copy and bring it with you to the event.
Grade Level: Elementary School and Middle School
Skills Challenge Offered: Yes
Judging Format: All In-Person Judging
This tournament is being held at Lanier Middle School in Sugar Hill, Georgia.
If you have any questions please contact Michele Langhans at [email protected].
Head referee: Debbie Meadows
Judge Advisor: Kathryn Rodriguez
Herausforderung der roboterfähigkeiten: Ja
Judging Format: All In-Person Judging
Event Dates & Locations
6482 Suwanee Dam Road
Sugar Hill, Georgia 30518
KontaktdatenYou must login to contact this Event Partner
Doors open at 8:00 for students and coaches only - Due to limited space, we ask that spectators wait until after lunch to enter the building.
8:00 – Doors open to competitors and coaches
8:00 to 8:30 check in, inspection, turn in engineering notebooks
8:30 to 9:30 Skills- Remember to get into queuing quickly. 3 driving and 3 autonomous
9:30 Welcome and drivers meeting
9:45 - ??? Judging will begin and will continue throughout the qualifying matches
10:00 – 12:00 teamwork matches
12:00 to 12:45 lunch
12:45 to 3:00 teamwork matches
3:15 - 4:00 Finals
4:00 - 4:15 Awards and Closing (This is the goal and subject to change)
Sich freiwillig melden
Anyone interested in volunteering please contact [email protected]
Richtlinie für not-/schlechtwettersituationen
In the event of extreme weather or other emergencies that causes travel or safety issues for most teams, the event may be postponed or canceled, as necessary. All teams will be notified and kept up to date with changes as soon as they are made.
Refund and Payment Policies
No refunds will be given unless the event must to be canceled and cannot be rescheduled due to inclement weather or restrictions that are suddenly put in place due to Covid or Monkeypox. If the event cannot be rescheduled, a refund will be given less the $5 that the REC must keep in order to cover their processing fees. For example, a refund of $40 would be given for an event that costs $45. If you have any questions about this policy, please reach out to the event partner.
Link to the live feed: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SYB2pJAmvvE
- All In-Person Judging - The Team Interviews and Engineering Notebooks will be judged in-person the day of the event. Teams should bring a physical copy of their notebook to submit to the judges.
- We are requesting that any team that would like to be considered for Judged Awards such as the Design or Excellence Awards, submit their Engineering Notebook during inspection the morning of the event. For our events this season, we are asking that teams turn in a hard copy of their engineering notebook. If your team is using a digital engineering notebook, please print off a copy and bring it with you to the event.