Note the bold portion in the rule quoted below.
<RSC2> The Team may utilize fourteen (14) Match Load Discs, within the guidelines set forth by <SG6>.
i. At any point during the Match, one (1) Drive Team Member is permitted to move between the two (2) Alliance Stations for the purpose of introducing Match Load Discs. There may never be more than one (1) Drive Team Member outside of the Alliance Station in which the Team began the Match.
A team is in the middle of a driver skills run. All 3 Drive Team Members started in the Red Alliance Station. A Drive Team Member wishes to move to the Blue Alliance Station. The questions below are about this Drive Team Member.
- Can they move to the Blue Alliance Station and stay there without placing any Match Loads?
- If they move to the Blue Alliance Station and use up every Match Load from this area, are they allowed to stay in the Blue Alliance Station?
- While in the Blue Alliance Station, can they look at Rollers closer to the Blue Alliance Station to check if they're scored?
- While walking towards the Blue Alliance Station, are they allowed to stop halfway so that they're at a location that's not in either Alliance Station?
- Can they walk halfway towards the Blue Alliance Station, check if a Roller is scored, and then walk back to the Red Alliance Station?
Thank you for your time.