The above ruling has spurred a few questions in my mind...
< RSC5 > A Team may handle their Robot as many times as desired during a Programming Skills Match. b. Any Game Objects being controlled by the Robot while being handled must be removed from the Robot and gently placed in a non-Scored position by the Team.
- When a team resets a controlled cube to a non-scored position, can they place the cube on top of balls?
- In the process of placing the cube on top of a ball, can the students use the cube to move the ball?
- Can the students place the cube on top of a stack of preset balls?
- Does the cube need to be in place before the bot starts again in the case that two students are working together?
- Can the cube, after being removed from the robot, be placed back on the robot?
- When a blue or red cube is placed on the opposite side of the field, can it be placed between the other cube and the wall? It seems like there is enough room, but the students may move the other cube a little bit in the process.